Hello Happy Readers!
I’m thrilled and excited to announce that UNDER A FIREFLY MOON is finally here! I feel like I’ve been waiting forever to share this one with you!
Here are some handy purchase links:
GOOGLE PLAY: http://bit.ly/2QvQc1b
The reviews are already coming in and I’m so grateful for the positive response this story is already receiving.
“Two former rodeo stars get a second chance at love in the sweet contemporary standalone that opens Kauffman’s Firefly Lake series, spinning off her Blue Hollow Falls series. Readers of the Blue Hollow Falls series will benefit from being up to speed on the preexisting friendships in this story, but even new readers will delight in the reacquainting of these friends turned lovers.”
~ Publishers Weekly
“Marvelous second chance romance that sees Cheyenne McCafferty and Wyatt Reed come together over a decade after they parted in their teens. They had perhaps been too young to find their HEA back then but by the time they meet in this book they are definitely ready to be together forever – in some ways it is like “coming home” for both of them. It wasn’t all smooth sailing but there definitely was not drama or push-pull and I enjoyed that aspect of this story.
What I liked:
* Wyatt: my oh my…a great book boyfriend and someone I would like to call my friend. He was a man with a purpose and found himself in those years after he left the rodeo behind.
* Cheyenne: a good friend who has found her purpose and a safe haven to call home. She has no blood family left but has created a family of her own
* The Fearsome Foursome: Loved reading the previous books and loved hearing about Vivi and Cheyenne’s romances in this one. The four women central to the lavender farm are wonderful!
* Buttercup & Tory ?
* The small town characters that have been in the series and added their presence to this book, too.
* The way everyone worked together to find the solution for the town…and thwart the bad guys
* What Wyatt and Cheyenne for a living
* Being able to return to Blue Hollow Falls
* Wondering if Tory will get a story of her own AND wondering if perhaps some of the people working on Wyatt’s live-stream will get stories of their own.
What I did not like:
* The corrupt councilmen
* Having to say goodbye to the group till the next book comes out
Thank you to NetGalley a nd Kensington-Zebra for the ARC – This is my honest review.”
~ Cathy Geha, Cathy’s World
UNDER A FIREFLY MOON is quite possibly the most favorite second-chance romance I’ve written and I hope you’ll love it, too!
Happy reading, Donna